Friday, March 18, 2011

The Obstacle.

Well, it's Friday and, unfortunately, I don't have the iPad 2 as promised. While I still have it on my fat wishlist, there are a few hurdles I'm going to have to overcome. Firstly and foremost being that the iPad 2 is NOT in stock here, and secondly that due to a delayed payment on my behalf, I would have to choose between the iPad 2 and skydiving for my anniversary. Now, don't get me wrong, the iPad 2 looks like a really cool toy. It looks like a really expensive, mouthwatering and expensive toy. It looks like... well... one of the things I'm going to want to have around in dire situations to help distract me from the chaos (thunderstorms, angry toddler, pending doom) but skydiving is something I can bring with me to my grave. So, I curtsy to the iPad 2 for now and take my life one step at a time. I may, perhaps, in the spirit of things, review the skydiving adventure. In the mean time, I don't have much to report on the promised review of the newest and "magical" post-pc device on the market, unfortunately. Sorry to all who maybe (probably not) were anticipating this.

LAST WORDS:
I sold my iPod Touch and my macbook and am putting it towards a macbook pro. Obviously, for anyone who thinks 1,000 dollars is a lot of money, I'm not buying it new. I do, however, have an offer up on the table for a sweet mid-2010 Macbook Pro with an i7 2.66 ghz processor and 4gb ram (15") $1,000 and another for a mid-2010 Macbook Pro with a Core 2 Duo 2.4 ghz processor with 4gb of ram (13") $900. To encourage readers to interact, tell me what you think! The first one seems like the obvious choice but if any of you feel that maybe the core 2 duo is unnoticeably different than the i7 or if the 13" has fared better than the 15" for some reason, please input!
-Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment